vineri, 14 decembrie 2018

Excerpt

vineri, 14 decembrie 2018

(...)

We are that kind of people who don't talk every day because they don't need frequency to justify the strength of their friendship. We are that kind of people who don't need explanations to understand each other. You're shit at wording your ideas, I'm awesome at reading between the lines. I'm shit at picking myself off the ground, you're awesome at kicking my butt back into gear.

I don't take you for granted.

Nor do I feel that I have to work for this. I just feel grateful that it exists and I had the balls to tell you and you had the decency to take me seriously, even though I might have come off as a weirdo at that time. Well, I am one, but so are you.

(...)

You once said I know so much about you. I know I now know a little less than I could've, but the lot that I do know I've actively searched to know it. And even now I call tell when you have something to share and I only have to ask the right questions. You're predictable in that aspect.

I'm digressing. Don't matter.

What I'm trying to say is ... I trust you. There is honestly nothing we could gain by using this friendship, which is exactly why it still stay strong and tall. It is based on honest and mutual trust, not on gains and expectations, there's nothing to be won and nothing that could be used.

(...)

Almost 4 years have passed and although we've spent together a grand total of just a few weeks, we're tighter than a pair of desk-mates will ever be. And that's something special.

x